PARENTS SHOULD INSPECT ANY TREATS BEFORE YOU EAT THEM!
1. Mask holes should be large enough to see through easily.
2. Use a flashlight to let drivers see you, and to see where you are going.
3. To avoid tripping, don’t wear costumes that are too loose and too long.
4. Reflective bright colors should be used so drivers can see you after dark.
5. Walk on sidewalks, or as near to the curb as possible if there are no sidewalks.
6. Observe safety rules when crossing or walking on streets, and stay clear of traffic.
7. Listen to your parents or chaperone and hold their hands when necessary.